Network Seminar For NCL
This seminar is intended to provide a general introduction to some
research issues in the field of networks/wireless networks. Through
discussing some papers from leading conferences and journals or
presenting one’s own research work, students will gain general knowledge
about challenges and state-of-the-art research in networks/wireless
networks. Future cooperation projects among our research groups may be
1. One student gives a presentation each time. The presentation can be from
a particular paper or based on her/his own on-going research.
2. Each presentation will last up to 90 minutes including the discussion.
3. The presenter is required to prepare the Powerpoint slides and email the slides to
the web master of this seminar and has a short discussion with the organizer before the presentation.
4. For each presentation, the organizer will identify one note-taker to write down the questions and answers through the presentation. The note-taker has to sumbit it as a Word document to the organizer.
5. All the slides, papers, and notes will be posted on NCL website whenever possible.
Organizer for 2010 Spring Seminar: Yang Wang
Webmaster for 2010 Spring Semester: Marco Valero