- Wireless Networks, Wireless Sensor Networks, Artificical Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Cognition Radio Networks.
- Ph.D. Candidiate, in Computer Science in Wireless Networking, Georgia State University. GPA:3.9/4
- M.S. in Computer Science in Wireless Networking, Georgia State Univesity. GPA:3.9/4
- M.S. in Computer Science in Artificial Intelligence, Utah State Univesity. GPA:3.8/4
- B.S. in Electronic Engineering, Wuhan Insititute of Technology, Wuhan, Hubei, China. GPA:3.8/4
- Who’s who among students in American universities & colleges, Georgia State University
- Dean’s List, Utah State University
- Software Engineer, Electronic Arts, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Madden(PC) : fix bugs (Tool used: Perforce, Tide, iStudio)
- Littlest Pet Shop I (NDS & Wii):
- Minigame prototype: using Macromedia FLASH 8 and XNA(C#) to prototype more than 10 minigames
- Minigame implementation: implement minigames in the DS
- Camera control: implement all camera activities --- smoothly pan the camera to a point, camera follow the selected character, manually control the camera, disconnect the camera with the selected character, and so on…
- UI implementation: load Photoshop files into game, implement all possible events user triggered
- Multiplayer implementation: using UDP, TCP/IP protocol
- Littlest Pet Shop II (NDS & Wii):
- Minigame framework.
- Minigame implementations.
- Multipalyer implmematation.
- Fundamental of Website Development (CSC2320, Fall 2011)
- System-Level Programming (CSC3320, Summer 2010)
- Languages: C/C++, PHP, SQL, HTML, Python, Shell Script, Java, and Matlab.
- Databases: MySQL, MSSQL, and Oracle.
- Operation Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, UNIX, and Linux.
- Other Applications: Apache, TinyOS, CVS, IIS, Make, gcc, gdb, Vim/Vi, and LaTeX.